What is the Mavic Mini?
DJI has recently unveiled the Mavic Mini drone. This new drone weighs 249g, meaning that it will not need to be registered with the UK or USA Governments.
Weighing under 250 grams, the DJI Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone.
This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from specific regulations.
- 249g Ultralight and measures 160mm (length) x 202mm (width) x 55mm (height) unfolded
- 30-minute maximum flight time; Top speed of 46.8kph / 29mph in s-mode
- Up to 4km HD Video Transmission
- Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover
- 3-Axis Gimbal supporting 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos
- Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket.