DJI M200 V2.0 - Call For Price
The DJI M200 V2.0 is the natural evolution of the DJI M200 V1.0 series aerial platform. Maintaining the wide range of existing features and options of the industry leading first incarnation, the DJI M200 V2.0 now offers improved intelligent flight control systems leading to better flight performance, increased flight safety and new data security controls. With a range of single or dual fitting payloads, the platform is customisable to all needs.
The DJI M200 V2.0 series of UAVs offer unrivalled options for commercial, industrial and emergency service deployment making them some of the most versatile systems available. Currently with a range of six DJI payloads and the capability of third party devices, whatever your requirements, the M200 V2.0 series can fulfil them. Intelligent Controls and Features. The DJI M200 V2.0 Series features improved intelligent flight control systems for safer and more secure operation.
OcuSync 2.0: The new OcuSync 2.0 system supports automatic dual band frequency switching to facilitate more reliable and stable flight as well as an operational range of up to 8km.
Data Accuracy: The TimeSync system is constantly aligning the flight controller, camera, GPS module, (RTK module on the M200 RTK V2.0) and onboard payloads and accessories for precise geotagging.
Calibration: User adjustable centre of gravity, using the DJI Pilot app, ensures that no matter what payload configuration users operate, the M200 V2.0 can be calibrated for stability and safety.
Discreet Mode: When operations require, all external lights can be switched off for unobtrusive operations.
AES-256 Encryption: Ensuring your transmitted data is secure at all times.
Obstacle Avoidance: Forward, upward and downward sensors detect obstacles and enable precision hovering to aid safe flight.
Anti-Collision Beacons: Bright top and bottom beacons on the M200 V2.0 range ensure visibility can be maintained in even the most difficult of operational lighting.
AirSense: With its built in ADS-B receiver, the M200 V2.0 constantly feeds the operator real-time information on nearby manned aircraft.
1-Click Upgrade: Using the DJI Pilot app or DJI Assistant, controllers, drones, payloads and RTK systems can all be upgraded simultaneously with just one click from the app, saving time and ensuring a seamless upgrade.
IP-43 Protection: Ensuring water and dust protection from all directions to enable operation in less than ideal conditions.
When paired with the DJI Zenmuse XT, the applications of the DJI M200 V2.0 series are limitless. Using the DJI Z30 can enable inspections from a safe distance if necessary. Some of the many applications include:
- Power Line Inspection – With improved reliability and precision, inspectors are empowered to visualise extensive power line networks with unparalleled detail despite adverse conditions.
- Search & Rescue – Equipped with both an aerial zoom and thermal camera, first responders can now quickly locate missing people in remote areas and plan the safest approach path.
- Wind Turbine Inspection – With improved flight stability in windy conditions and a top-mounted gimbal, turbine inspectors can spot millimetre-sized damage along all parts of a turbine’s propellers.
- Bridge Inspection – With a top-mounted gimbal pilots can fully inspect bridges, allowing teams to adequately plan maintenance schedules for improved public safety and minimised costs.
- Solar Panel Inspections – Inspect photo-voltaic sites with visual and thermal imagery to detect faults such as string errors and damaged or faulty cells.
- Offshore Rig Inspections – View inspections of offshore assets remotely to ensure site safety whilst looking for gas-leaks or structural damage.
- Firefighting – Get a complete view of a dangerous situation with visual and thermal cameras.
When coupled with just a visual camera or a third party sensor such as the Parrot Sequoia, pilots will be able to undertake:
- Precision Agriculture – Monitor and manage crops using multi-spectral imagery.
- Telecom Inspections – Rapidly detect millimetre-sized damage while conducting routine inspections.
- Construction Site Mapping – Quickly obtain data to generate accurate 3D maps for progress tracking.
The DJI M200V2.0 features powerful, commercially focused functions including:
- App Compatibility – Conveniently control and customise your M200 Series drone with DJI GO 4 or DJI Pilot, an Android app built for enterprise users. Flight planning can be done using DJI GS Pro.
- OcuSync 2.0 – The new OcuSync 2.0 system supports automatic dual band frequency switching to facilitate more reliable and stable flight as well as an operational range of up to 8km.
- Security – AES-256 Encryption ensures your transmitted data is secure at all times so critical data remains safe.
- DJI Airsense – With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the M200 Series enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
- Reliable Power – Pilots can fly the slim TB50 batteries for improved portability or the larger TB55 batteries to properly support a dual gimbal configuration and increase flight times.